Diam/Gauge: 3/8 in.
Length: 1-1/2 in.
Material: Stainless Steel 321
For use with any outdoor project. Common applications include retaining walls, deck frames, and outdoor play equipment
Stainless steel finish provides anti-corrosive properties
Slightly stronger than regular (un-hardened) steel bolts
Use in pre-drilled hole. See product package for pre-drilling instructions
|Grade||Yield Strength 0.2% Proof (MPa) min||Elongation (% in 50mm) min||Tensile Strength (MPa) min||Hardness|
|SS 321/321H||Rockwell B (HR B) max||Brinell (HB) max|
● Commonly referred to as a lag screw, lag bolt, or coach screws
● Significantly larger than most other screws
● Have a shoulder below the head (in longer lengths)
● Feature the sharp cutting threads of a wood screw
● Essentially just a very large wood screw