Common hardware standard parts are: 1. From the standard parts: national standard, petrochemical standard, chemical standard, automobile standard, nuclear industry standard, etc. 2. From the national category: national standard, American standard, British standard, German standard, French standard, Japanese standard, ISO standard, etc. Standard parts refer to commonly used zero (parts) parts such as screws, keys, pins, rolling bearings, etc., which have been fully standardized in terms of structure, size, drawing, marking, etc., and are produced by professional factories.
Common hardware standard parts are:
1. From the types of standard parts: national standard, petrochemical standard, chemical standard, automotive standard, nuclear industry standard, etc.
2, from the national category: National Standard, American Standard, British Standard, German Standard, French Standard, Japanese Standard, ISO Standard, etc.
Standard parts refer to commonly used zero (parts) parts such as screws, keys, pins, rolling bearings, etc., which have been fully standardized in terms of structure, size, drawing, marking, etc., and are produced by professional factories. Generalized includes standardized fasteners, joints, transmissions, seals, hydraulic components, pneumatic components, bearings, springs and other mechanical parts. In the narrow sense, only standardized fasteners are included. The standard part in China is the abbreviation of standard fasteners, which is a narrow concept, but cannot exclude the existence of general concepts. In addition, there are also industry standard parts, such as automotive standard parts, mold standard parts, etc., which are also generalized standard parts.
1. Bolt: A type of fastener consisting of a head and a screw (a cylinder with an external thread) that is to be fitted with a nut for fastening two parts with through holes. This type of connection is called a bolted connection. If the nut is unscrewed from the bolt, the two parts can be separated, so the bolt connection is a detachable connection.
2. Stud: A type of fastener that has no head and only has threads on both ends. When connecting, one end must be screwed into the part with the internally threaded hole, the other end is passed through the part with the through hole, and then the nut is screwed, even if the two parts are fastened together as a whole.
3. Screw: It is also a kind of fastener consisting of two parts, head and screw. It can be divided into three categories according to the purpose: machine screw, set screw and special purpose screw. The machine screw is mainly used for a tightly threaded part and a tight connection between a part with a through hole and does not require a nut fit (this type of connection is called a screw connection and is also a detachable connection).
4. Nut: With internal threaded hole, the shape is generally flat hexagonal column shape, but also has a flat square column or a flat cylindrical shape. It is used with bolts, studs or machine screws to fasten the connection of two parts. It becomes a whole.
5. Self-tapping screws: Similar to machine screws, but the threads on the screw are dedicated self-tapping screws. It is used to fasten and connect two thin metal members to make them integral. The holes need to be made in advance on the members. Since the screws have high hardness, they can be directly screwed into the holes of the members. Form the corresponding internal thread. This form of connection is also a detachable connection.
6. Wood screws: also similar to machine screws, but the thread on the screw is a special wood screw thread that can be screwed directly into the wooden component (or part) for a metal (or non-metal) with a through hole. The parts are fastened together with a wooden component. This connection is also a detachable connection.
7. Washer: A type of fastener that is oblate in shape. Between the support surface of the bolt, the screw or the nut and the surface of the connecting part, it increases the contact surface area of the connected part, reduces the pressure per unit area and protects the surface of the connected part from damage; another type of elastic washer, It also acts to prevent the nut from loosening.