There are three types of stainless steel pipe surface treatment:
1. Surface whitening treatment: Black scale is produced on the surface after processing. Previously, the most primitive method used nitric acid and hydrofluoric acid to remove the surface by strong corrosion. This method has been polluted, harmful to humans, costly, and corrosive. This method has been eliminated.
The most widely used methods for the treatment of scales are:
(1) Chemical method: Dipping with a non-polluted pickling passivation paste and a cleaning solution having an organic additive which is non-toxic at room temperature. The whitening treatment of the stainless steel surface is achieved, and there is basically no light color after the treatment.
(2) Sand blasting: The method of spraying micro glass beads is used to remove the black scale on the surface.
2, Surface bright processing flange: according to different use requirements: chemical polishing, electrochemical polishing, mechanical polishing and other methods to achieve surface gloss.
3, surface coloring treatment: stainless steel coloring not only increases the color of stainless steel products, but also improves wear resistance and corrosion resistance.
(1) Chemical oxidation method
(2) Electrochemical oxidation coloring method
(3) Ion-deposited oxide coloring method
(4) High temperature oxidation coloring method
(5) Gas phase cracking coloring method